- This event has passed.
Briarwood in Sun City West, AZ
April 22, 2019
Briarwood Country Club is a private course that is always in great condition. Although Briarwood is not normally open for public play, they welcome CAGD members to enjoy their great course and great food on this one day a year.
How to pay entry fees
- You can pay online with Zelle (recommended), or send a check via regular U.S. mail.
- If you’ve never used Zelle, you can learn more here: Zelle Instructions
- Payments sent with Zelle prior to the official Entry Date will be refunded, and you will need to RESEND payment on or after the official opening date.
Enter online or via regular mail
IMPORTANT: Registrations are confirmed in order of FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED, so registering online and sending payment with Zelle is faster and can help guarantee your spot, especially in events that fill up quickly.
- Register Online (preferred): You can enter online by clicking the “Register Online” button below and completing the online form. The “live” form will be available by 7:00am on the first day of registration. Complete the information on the form, and send ONE single payment of $140 via Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register by Mail: Download and complete the fillable form for mail-in registration. Mail the completed form with ONE single check for $140 to the tournament director. Follow instructions on the form.