- This event has passed.
Alta Mesa in Mesa, AZ
Alta Mesa Country Club is a a very challenging members-only course that boasts lightening fast greens. CAGD members can take advantage of a rare opportunity to experience this beautiful course.
Registration & Payment Information
- Entries will be accepted via regular mail or online registration throughout the entire Registration Period.
- Entries are NOT processed on a “first-in” basis. It is only necessary to make sure we receive your entry during the Registration Period.
- No tournament entries will be confirmed or wait-listed until after the Registration Period has ended. All entries (both mail-in and online) will be processed at once, after the last day of Registration.
- If at the end of the Registration Period, we have received more entries than spots available, a random drawing will determine which teams are placed on the waiting list.
- If you are entering via regular mail, send ONE check for $140 with your entry, payable to CAGD.
- If you are entering online, DO NOT send payment with your entry! You will need to send a Zelle payment within 48 hours of being notified you are in the tournament.
- Entries received by regular mail or online prior to the first day of the Registration Period will be DISCARDED.
- Zelle payments received by players before they have been notified by the Tournament Director that they are on the tournament roster, will be refunded, minus a $15 service fee.
Enter online or via regular mail
- Register Online: Enter online by clicking the “Register Online” button and completing the online form. The “live” form will be available on the first day of registration. You will need to send a Zelle payment within 48 hours of being notified you are in the tournament, so please make sure you are familiar with how to use Zelle.
- Register by Mail: Download and complete the fillable form for mail-in registration. Mail the completed form, along with ONE single check payable to CAGD for $140. Mailing address is on the form.