Oakwood in Sun Lakes, AZ
Oakwood is a very open and playable course that is normally open only to residents of the Sun Lakes Community. The course always welcomes us with great service and great food for our post-game luncheon.
Registration & Payment Information
- Entries will be accepted via regular mail or online registration throughout the entire Registration Period.
- Entries are NOT processed on a “first-in” basis. It is only necessary to make sure we receive your entry during the Registration Period.
- No tournament entries will be confirmed or wait-listed until after the Registration Period has ended. All entries (both mail-in and online) will be processed at once, after the last day of Registration.
- If at the end of the Registration Period, we have received more entries than spots available, a random drawing will determine which teams are placed on the waiting list.
- If you are entering via regular mail, send ONE check for $140 with your entry, payable to CAGD.
- If you are entering online, DO NOT send payment with your entry! You will need to send a Zelle payment within 48 hours of being notified you are in the tournament.
- Entries received by regular mail or online prior to the first day of the Registration Period will be DISCARDED.
- Zelle payments received by players before they have been notified by the Tournament Director that they are on the tournament roster, will be refunded, minus a $15 service fee.
Enter online or via regular mail
- Register Online: Enter online by clicking the “Register Online” button and completing the online form. The “live” form will be available on the first day of registration. You will need to send a Zelle payment within 48 hours of being notified you are in the tournament, so please make sure you are familiar with how to use Zelle.
- Register by Mail: Download and complete the fillable form for mail-in registration. Mail the completed form, along with ONE single check payable to CAGD for $140. Mailing address is on the form.