Los Caballeros – Wickenburg, AZ
Always one of our most popular and sold out tournaments, golfers at Los Caballeros are sometimes greeted on the course by horses and riders from the Dude Ranch, or by herds of wild horses running through the desert washes.
How to pay entry fees
- You can pay online with Zelle (recommended), or send a check via regular U.S. mail.
- If you’ve never used Zelle, you can learn more here: Zelle Instructions
- Payments sent with Zelle prior to the official Entry Date will be refunded, and you will need to RESEND payment on or after the official opening date.
Enter online or via regular mailIMPORTANT: Registrations are confirmed in order of FULL PAYMENT RECEIVED, so registering online and sending payment with Zelle is faster and can help guarantee your spot, especially in events that fill up quickly.
- Register Online (preferred): You can enter online by clicking the “Register Online” button that will be visible below at 7:00am on the first day of registration. Complete the information on the form, and send ONE single payment of $140 via Zelle to email@example.com.
- Register by Mail: Download and complete the fillable form for mail-in registration. Mail the completed form with ONE single check for $140 to the tournament director. Follow instructions on the form.