This mature course has lush fairways lined with Georgia pines. Although it’s a summer event, you’ll feel like you’ve escaped to the cooler climes of Flagstaff or Prescott for the day.
Raven’s spectacular championship golf course, array of world-class amenities, and unparalleled guest service have earned it recognition among the nation’s top daily fee golf courses – including 4.5 stars by Golf Digest, “#5 Golf Course in the State” by Arizona Magazine, and “#1 Guest Service in North America.” From its manicured greens and expansive practice facility, to its picturesque event pavilion overlooking the 18th hole, Raven Golf Club Phoenix offers a remarkable golf, dining and special events experience in the shadows of South Mountain.
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
May 22 – Jun 5
72 (36 teams)
2-person net best ball
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
$90 per person / $180 per team
- green fees
- range balls
- pre-game continental breakfast
- post-game luncheon
- prizes for gross & net winners in all flights
Important Registration & Payment Information
- Entries will be accepted via regular US mail (snail mail) only.
- Mail your entry form and ONE check for the full amount of the two-person entry, payable to CAGD.
- Entries received prior to the first day of the Registration Period will be DISCARDED.
- Make sure we receive your entry during the Registration Period. All entries will be processed after the last day of Registration.
- If at the end of the Registration Period, we have received more entries than spots available, a random drawing will determine which teams are placed on the waiting list.