November 17, 2022
Our most popular tournament! Although Briarwood does not normally allow public play, they open their beautiful course to CAGD members one day every year. Take advantage of this once-a-year opportunity to enjoy great golf and great food.
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
Oct 28 – Nov 7
100 (50 teams)
2-person net best ball [/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
$90 per person / $180 per team
- green fees
- range balls
- pre-game continental breakfast
- post-game luncheon
- prizes for gross & net winners in all flights
Important Registration & Payment Information
- Entries will be accepted via regular US mail.
- Mail your entry form and ONE check for the full amount of the two-person entry, payable to CAGD.
- Entries received prior to the first day of the Registration Period will be DISCARDED.
- Make sure we receive your entry during the Registration Period. All entries will be processed after the last day of Registration.
- If at the end of the Registration Period, we have received more entries than spots available, a random drawing will determine which teams are placed on the waiting list.