Briarwood – Sun City West, AZ
Our most popular tournament! Although Briarwood does not normally allow public play, they open their beautiful course to CAGD members one day every year. Take advantage of this once-a-year opportunity to enjoy great golf and great food.
Important Registration & Payment Information
- Entries will be accepted via regular mail or online registration throughout the entire Registration Period.
- Entries received by regular mail or online prior to the first day of the Registration Period will be DISCARDED.
- Entries are NOT processed on a “first-in” basis. It is only necessary to make sure we receive your entry during the Registration Period.
- All entries (both mail-in and online) will be processed after the last day of Registration.
- If at the end of the Registration Period, we have received more entries than spots available, a random drawing will determine which teams are placed on the waiting list.
- If you are entering via regular mail, send one check for $150 payable to CAGD, along with your Mail-In Entry Form.
- If you are entering online, DO NOT send payment with your entry! You will need to send a Zelle payment within 48 hours of being notified you are in the tournament, so please make sure you are familiar with how to use Zelle before using online registration.
- Zelle payments received by players before they have been notified by the Tournament Director that they are on the tournament roster, will be refunded, minus a $15 service fee.